Monday, March 09, 2009

another thought

I was reading a local news paper, and the first thing I read are those written by the people here, I seldom read the front page coz I heard them already on the radio, yes, on the radio, coz the local news paper here comes once a week, so I was reading the paper, I kept on turning the pages until I turned unto the classified ads, ka-booommm!!! It's an advertisement exclusive for the boys, I can't believe my eyes, I've been reading that paper long ago, and it's my first time to saw that kind of ads, I don't know if you knew what I am talking about, it's a club where you can have a sight of ladies, wearing skimpy short dress. For me, as a woman, it's an exploitation, the body is the temple of the holy spirit and you advertise it so that men could draw money from their pocket instead of buying it to something else like basic necessities? I don't know why they allowed such an advertisement, if you think of it, there's so many clubs in here, so what more thay can offer?

No comments: