Tuesday, March 22, 2005

wala magawa

I watch over you
Day and night
Night and day
You didn't see me
But I see you
Your smile give radiance
To a gloomy night

I've witnessed how you fall in love
You we're so happy
That you forget me
Your smile is indispensible
Not even I can't erase

I wonder, what is felt to be in love
I wonder what is like to be loved
I wonder if you get tired, smiling

I covered my confusion thru my wings
And seated just here and waited
Waited for you to call me
But, Alas, I just waited in vain
Because it seems that, we were a zillion far apart]

Then came the day
The one that you most love left you
YOur eyes are wet
Your lips tremble as you utter HIS mighiest name

Then I see the radiance in your heart
The radiance that i longed to see
Now I am thinking
If I should give you pain?
For you to know Him forever....

March 22, 2005 6:59 PM

No comments: