Saturday, May 16, 2009

Three nights ago, I was not able to sleep for 2 nights, I don't know why, and I have this palpitation, so I searched on it on the net, coz i suspected a heartburn due to its symptoms, and awhile ago a friend told me that it might be an estrogen, so I have to stop drinking coffee or any drinks that caffeine is present, whew!!! My coffee is decaf but still not an excuse, coke and tea, goodbye, but I hope it's only for awhile.

AS my sleepless nights attack, I have to venture myself into reading, so I read this newly bought book, it's about tickling the soul, nice book, full of wisdom, thou I am still looking for the humor, but until its absent, but some quote strike me, thou many quotes have gotten my attention to this book. It says there, if your friend or work have no intentions to stay with you, you have the right to leave them. And then I remembered a friend, but erase it eventually, coz I know that she's no longer thinking of me, so why should I think of her, anyways..I just found out that there are friends, are only good when they need you, but when life's going so smoothly, they never know that you are existed. At first, I thought that I don't have friend like this, until I met her.

Secondly, I have a disagreement with a friend, of course this friend is different... I will not write about her, coz according to the book, when you are mad, tell it to a friend, just one friend, coz what will happen of you will tell everyone is that, you are just rehearsing the madness in you, well guilty about that. I don't know why is she furious about that what Ihave said, but anyways, I'd like to tell her that the truth hurts, but I kept quiet, it will just ignite her uncontrolable temper.

Okay, just that it, everyday, we learn something, only have to do is to be vigilant the free lessons that this life is offering. Whether own experience or others, it taught us something, that developed our own personal well being.

No comments: