Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Loyal

Hey I just created a tumblr account, but that does not mean that I will leave this blog, no way hehe, I'm just having fun that's why I created one, well it's pretty cool, but I got lost in the process. But I found my way out, thanks to my little knowledge on technology hehe. If you want to read my first post, it's airaregine.tumblr.com and follow me on twitter it's @airaregine thanks. I don't have much to do today, I mean, I'm done what I ought to do today, just downloading of some missed episode on Secret of American Teenager, and I got this quote, "Maybe you are married for the wrong reason, but stayed together with the right reason." Aahhh reason, does every thing have a reason? hhmmm I wonder. Maybe I should write about something about reason some other time. See yah folks!

No comments: