Sunday, September 30, 2007

destiny

Do you believe in destiny? sometime we have this attitude that we just believe into something untill and unless it will happen to us. We often connotes destiny into something that, even if we are not searching for love, love will find us at the perfect moment with the right person. But sometimes, destiny will be useless if we don't act on it. It's a 50/50 act and fate for me.

When I was In first year college, we have a subject general psychology, I've learned a lot in that subject, but most of them are forgotten haha, I thought I have a large hippocampus at that time. But our professor once told us that, dreams can happen in the future, something like a dejavu. So she advice that try to write down dream and your activity, reason in writing down the activity,( coz it's sounds like a diary) is that we might just have a "rebound effect"

So I try that, some happens and some are not. But I have this dream that disturbing me and it's noy just happen once, it's somewhat a continuous dream. There's this man, of course I don't know him, the only thing I saw is him but cannot recognize him, but I know that I was attached to this guy, the only thing I don't understand is that, he's lonely. I don't know why. When I dream of him again, he's crying, and the only thing I could do is to hug him.

I was just thinking, if destiny do exist, is he my destiny? But why is he crying? Maybe because he has not yet found me and vice versa hahaha.

No comments: