Tuesday, September 25, 2007

wwhhooaaa

hhmmm...last week, someone message me from friendster, the name is familiar but not the face but i don't know if I have forgotten his face or just got a myopic view on his face, and besides I did not expect him to be like that, I mean his feature now. He was a classmate in highschool and he is one of the most memorable person in my life, the fact that we share laugthers and all the "kalokohans" we also share tsismis hehehe. And way back in high school, he's tall and bony i mean skinnny aha, like that, now he had his muscles not that bulgy like batista but he has it, that's the thing that I did not recognize him, and I search where we are connected and those people are familiar hehehe, it's really him, and I feel good meeting him again after a long long time, coz when we graduated from high school we hardly spoke and see each other coz we are now residing in another city, and I seldom go home now.

well, and last week I started a new novel...and i find it difficult, coz ive finisehd the ending but i have not yet started hahaha, how can that be? well I have no idea, I still have to gather some feedbacks about the characters in my story and I've learned something about men, and I appreaciate them, really. The other one is gentleman(without the yak) hehehe and one is "sigurista" that's why I told him that it's nice to establish that character, well you don't what I'm talking about but soon if i have the guts and figure things out, I will share it.

No comments: