Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hhmmm when you are constipated you tend to think other things other than your being constipated, haha, yesterday a man came into our office and he wants to rent the mezzanie floor of our office, but my brother decline as of this time yet, the man told us that he wants to establish a healing clinic, it's like nature therapy but not quack or maybe the same but he did not want to be called that way, he talks about card reading and fengsui that its originally originated in....can you believe it??? Australia, yeah right, that makes me remember that Adam and Eve comes from that country too. So nothing much to do, so I am researching on that now, and look what I have got nothing...Nothing that I found that Feng Shui was originated in Australia, or maybe I am not researching well... What I've got is the Chinese Feng Shui meaning wind-water, comprises of the 5 elements of the earth (wood, fire, metal, earth and water) that feng shui is almost the same as vaasta shastra of india which harmonize the flow of life-energy. Im not really into astrology just want to read them. Coz life is base on life itself never on stones. amulet or your position when you sleep. But I do wear red on fridays para swelti hehe. But come to think of it, maybe they are true if that's the word especially when you base it on the constelation, remember the three kings guided by the star? hhmmm maybe just maybe. Have to continue my research who knows I'll be successful and I can something when he comes back.

No comments: