Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have no idea what am I going to write today, no intention to write but I feel like writing. I bumped into one blog from another, different minds, different style, ahhh the uniqueness of human, some talks about their hatred, thou it's really a relief when you write some of your frustrations, that when you look back, wow! I did passed that chapter, what have I've done to surpass that tragedy, feelings like that, some people about life, love, government, politics even religion. Luckily I write what I thought in that certain time, it's like an spontaneous writting just like now. I feel like to write because, I have so many frustrations mainly on the government and people especially the young generations. On government, why on earth that they pursue the con-ass, we need not one, not today that only a couple of months more and we will be having suffrage, it's not that election will not be held on the 2nd monday of may next year but there's something not right going on. I believe that there will be an election, both on national and local, coz what will happen to other leaders right? But my question is, what if there's really an extension of the term of the President or a the present president will have the right to run again for presidency? What if she wins? Is there still hope for us? Yes, maybe there's hope in everything. If life in this world is just like viewing a bacteria in a microscope, I'll be using the HPO (hiher power objective) so that I can really look at it, you can view it with a single but you can really look at it, but the problem is some of us prefer to close our eyes in everything, we prefer sleeping than thinking. I remember the sermon of the priest one sunday that the young generation is "Instant" generation, they want things to be fast or quick, like dating??? Sa txt lang, nagiging magnobyo o nobya na sila? then shook his head, when we are in pain, we want pain reliever, but not all pain reliever can kill or eradicate all our pain, what about emotional pain? When we can't handle emotional pain, we resort to suicide because we don't want pain, if we don;t want pain, why are we causing pain to others? Are we that demonic? We claim that we came from God, but we are not obeying his commandments, how dare us to be called Christian when we don't even extend our hands to our needy brothers and sisters. I am not a saints, and I am a sinners, I even commited a sin of sacrilege, by saying to a priest, "father the devil works 24/7 and here you are sleeping" it's a joke by the way, but still priest should be respected, and one man called me a heretic sinner by not believing in hell. Oh well that his belief anyway.
When I was in high school, the nun, our guidance counselor at that time, thought us that we should not argue or involved ourselves in any kind of debate about God I forgot her reasons already, but as I recall, she's right, because it's unending argument once you open your mouth. Many things have been said about the catholics, but rarely you can't see them defending, not even da vinci code or angels and demons, can ignite the debateable abilities of the catholics.
Did I just divert myself into another topic? geez, maybe I am also frustrated on that aspect, or I just missed a half of me, and that is to involved again myself on religious activities, oh well, I'd like to say Thy Will be Done!

No comments: