Wednesday, October 13, 2010

another book

I just finished reading the book, "You have the power to create love" by Bo Sanchez, actually it's my first time to read his book, I found out that all or almost his works are bestsellers. I just accidentally (or God really showed it to me) saw him on Facebook, you know the advertisement at the right side of the page, when you get to see various of groups, people, shows and so many more. It's not out of curiosity, I have seen his books on bookstores but did not bother to buy it. So I added him on my likes, so what happen is, if his page is updated, it will be shown on your wall, and the first ever post on my wall through him is about an hungry soul, and that's the beginning of my addiction to his words or works. Take note, not all addiction is bad, especially when you indulge yourself to this kind of addiction, listening to people that possesses the tongue of a saint and a heart of an angel.
Let's get back to the book, the book if I may described is blogger book (well that's my opinion) it consists of his own stories and experiences as a son, husband, father and a messenger of God. His stories are not extra-ordinary. I have heard and read stories like that before, more melancholic than his stories, but what differs his story from the other stories is that, in his story, there's always hope, there's always hope if you open up, try to look at things, and God is always there. His always present in our lives, but too bad, we don't notice Him, because we are too busy doing something else.
One more thing I've learned in his book, is that, the proper use of adverbs and adjectives, ha ha.
As for this writing, I was thinking to read another book: "For the Impatient Bride" or write my own novel, tsk! tsk! I guess I really have a terrible problem on my laziness!

No comments: