Saturday, October 09, 2010

just a dream

It's been quite awhile that I have not seen this man in my dream, maybe a couple of years ago, and the last time I've dreamed of him is that, we were so close, but he's crying again and it's like I am holding and comforting him, (sigh in a major way) I really don't know why he always cry. Then last night, I thought he's not coming back but there he was in my dream, and he's crying again.
It's like this, there's two men in my life, both loving me but I have to choose one. And I choose the other man, instead of him. Of course he cried, and then, he never left, he just waited for me to go, I never saw him left, but I left him with this new man.
The sad thing is, the man that I choose is somewhat arrogant, and I told him to mind his manners towards my family, because he's the one that I choose, and so there he is try his best to be good to me and to my family. And the man that I choose? Believe me, I've met him already, just his side view but his everything is familiar. And after what happened? I really want to get back to the first man in my dream. And luckily it's just a dream, now that I am awake, I know now whom to choose, but the one whom my heart wants? Boy! I've never met him. So sad. So should I settle to the man I know, or should I wait for this man? Saying that I read, answered it, "do not settle for someone that is available, but instead settle to the one that your heart really needs." But who is this man? Do I sound like an impatient bride now? Oh, well!

No comments: