Friday, October 15, 2010

people...people

I don't know where to start this one, uuhhmmm maybe I should start by mentioning the Cathedral. The cathedral is beautiful as ever, but It's more beautiful now, that some construction had been added to it, better sound system and the like. Different kind of people attend masses on this church, different kind people visited the church, but sometimes, my blood boils especially during Sundays, when non-catholics came up here, visited the cathedral, have their picture taken. I have no problem taking picture with the cathedral, me myself takes picture also, but NOT during SUNDAYS or during mass. There's this word "respect" as I have said no problem on taking pictures, but not when the Mass is going on, and specially when you have a loud voice, louder than the church bell yelling 1,2, 3 smile! followed by ha! ha! ha!
Other thing, you go there to pray, not to discuss a nursing board exam. I was really annoyed and disturbed one Sunday, when 3 students murmuring all throughout the mass discussing about their lessons, common the Church is not a place to discuss your lesson. Whew! another blood boiling incident, to avoid sin on church, stay away from this kind of corrupt individuals. So many places in the cathedral to hear mass, anyway its speaker is loud enough to hear even if you are at the giant stairs, but get distracted still by the passerby , plus vendors, if you decide to stay there. Solution is, don't be late when attending mass.
I was late again for the 4 PM mass, so I decided to stay at the front left part of the cathedral, (if your facing the cathedral) it's sermon time, my addiction now is to hear sermon of the priests, (not bad right). Well, there's this gay (I have nothing against gays, I have friends who are gays)
(he,she,it) with 2 friends(ladies) they just arrived and after millisecond, they leaved, the gay wave us by saying, "tara na, wala naman kuwenta makinig ng misa" I got shocked, and I looked at the person beside me, and his head turned from left to right, without a word, I read his mind.
Why I am writing this anyway, nothing, I'm just boring. Ha, ha, no actually I was really disappointed on people, not on all people, for I know that there are more people who have better heart.....

No comments: