Tuesday, October 26, 2010

another year

I thank God for another year to be with the people that I love and to enjoy God's unending love to me. I did not expect gifts (materials) from anybody but the time that those people who called, texted and message is enough gift already for I know that through thick and thin they will always be there for me. Although it was not that superb birthday because members of my family had a misunderstanding, well, every family have it sometimes, all you have to do is talk about, I just pray that all the involved party have an open mind about it.

And I don't know if I wrote something about my gift to myself about a novel that I am writing, well unfortunately I did not finish it yet, due to some reasons, but instead, like I said I just bought a book for me, I have not finished the first book yet, it's a collection of 40 love stories, it's a nice read, by the way, it's a sort of inspiration. Actually, at first I was hesitant to buy this book, because I was really rooting to buy "When God wrote your love story" I just want to read that book even if the surveys is a so-so book. Yeah I know that, there's no love story are the same, but since I want to gift myself aside from fancy earrings (its my collection by the way) I decided to buy that book, and again, it's just an option, for without the book "When God wrote your love story" I would buy the other book how to find your one true love, but then again the book is not availablem (sigh) And as I was browsing for an e-book I stumble to 125 ways to meet your one true love, and no ebook available as of this writing. Whew!

I remember, praying to God, "God please take care of Mr. Right for me, please?" (with matching smile) I am not tired of praying that every night even if there is no Mr. Right yet, and I asked myself, should I pray also that God let me meet Mr. Right? Yes, I pray that once in awhile, but deep in my heart, I'm not ready to meet him, specially the confusion I had in my dreams? Hhhhmmm I guess we should wait for the Godly time for both of us. If you are going ask me, why would I let my dreams confused me? It's just a dream! But no, dreams sometimes are God's way to talk to us, remember Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, etc? God speak to them in their dreams. So don't you just ignore your dreams.

No comments: